|Fun with Momma|
|You can't expect me to sit in this chair forever...or even for 30 seconds!|
|Standing up...one of his favorite things to do these days|
|Loving on Daddy|
- Crawling like a champ with his tummy off the floor
- Pulling up on EVERYTHING, including Levi (our dog)
- Standing for a few seconds on his own
- Cruising around the furniture
- Saying "Momma", "Dada", "Nana" and, as of today, "bye-bye" (sounds more like bah-bah)
- He waves when he wants to. Seems like he would rather just talk. Imagine that...I have NO idea where he gets it. :-)
- Constant chatter
- Sleeps 12 hours at night and 2 naps a day. We are super blessed to have such a great sleeper!
- He has 6 teeth...we think he's trying to get more.
- Wears 12 to 18 month clothing
- Clicks his tongue (learned this one from Grandma)
- He's almost mastered clapping his hands
- Loves to play patty cake
- Likes to take our hands and clap them together
- I'm sure there are lots of other things but this is all I can think of right now
Uh oh...someone is getting fussy...darn teething! I'll write more later.