Sunday, October 19, 2014

Snacks

This year I am attempting to pack snacks for Landon's school days that are similar to what his friends are having. Thus far, I pretty much check the calendar the night before or during our morning frenzy and throw something in his back. Today, I decided to get organized and put things together for the whole week. Yeah, am I totally amazing or what?! *note the sarcasm*

Anywhoo, maybe this will help others in our situation. I'm certain having the week planned out will make our week easier. 


Yes, I realize this is all processed stuff. I do feel good knowing the ingredients and that said ingredients are minimal. 

So, tell me, what types of snacks do you pack for your kids? Does their school provide them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!