Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Starting Today...

I've had several people encourage me to start a blog so here it goes! I will try my best to keep it up to date and try to make it somewhat entertaining for those who choose to follow. That's the best I've got to offer! We found out last year (on Scott's birthday!) that we're expecting our first child! The last 6 months have been a total whirlwind and I can hardly believe we're just 6ish weeks away from meeting our little bundle of joy. We had a sonogram at 19 weeks and were told to expect a bouncing baby boy to arrive on or about May 9th, 2010. Coincidentally, that's Mother's Day this year and I cannot think of a better gift on such a special day. I've been telling myself he won't arrive until May 19th so when he makes his debut on time or early I'll be extra happy! However, Scott and I both know he'll enter the world when HE'S good and ready and not on our time schedule! For the most part, I've had a really great pregnancy. I feel blessed beyond words that God has given Scott and I the chance to be parents and we're certainly looking forward to the journey ahead. I go for my 34 week check up in 2 days and I'll post after that appointment with an update!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Leslee: I seem to be your first "follower." Oh, correction, I see someone else just joined your blog, too. I'm sure we're just the first among a long line of fans. Have lots of fun with your blog.
    Love you, Aunt T

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!