Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bumbo Boy!

We've had a super fun day today! I had to go in to work for a bit. I thought it would be a good idea to try to get there before 8:00 to see how a morning would go with getting both of us ready to get outta the house. It went GREAT! I was in the office by 7:45 and even had time to stop for an iced soy latte. We had lunch with Scott and then ran a couple of errands. I had one hot and tired baby boy by the time we headed home around 1:00.
I've been thinking about trying out the Bumbo with Landon since he's been doing so great holding his head steady. Well, I put him in it before his 3:00 feeding and he screamed, cried and wanted NO part of it. I decided to try it again when he had a full belly and was happier. You'll see from the video that he was over it pretty quick. I'm sure he'll come around and hopefully like it more as he gets used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!