Sunday, June 27, 2010

Playdate with cousin Colby

We were so thrilled last weekend to have Angie (Scott's sis) and our new nephew, Colby, in town. Landon loved meeting his cousin and we got some pretty cute pictures of them together. The matching outfits were compliments of Nana. Thanks Nana! :-) It was so much fun to see the boys together and I just know they will be good friends through the years. It was also really nice for me to have a good visit with Angie talking about all kinds of baby stuff. It's wonderful to talk to other mom's who are going through the same thing, at the same time as I am. It was really special for me to bond with Angie through our babies. I've always felt blessed to have such a wonderful family and after marrying Scott I am definitely double blessed! I truly have the best in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!