Saturday, September 4, 2010

4 months old already!

Wow, it's hard to believe the 4 month mark has already come and gone. Landon has changed so much and continues to bring so much joy to our lives every single day. I am still brought to tears a lot of times when I look at him. I am always thinking about how lucky I am to be him Momma. What a blessing he is!!
Landon is changing every day and has recently discovered his hands. He loves to reach for things and has mastered the art of finger chewing! He is able to grab the toys we dangle in front of him. He really likes sitting in his exersaucer (even though his feet still don't quite touch!) and "talking" to his toys. Speaking of talking, he's certainly turning into a lil chatter box! I love to have "conversations" with him. He's yet to roll over but we're sure that will happen any day now! He's nearly there!! Our first experience with rice cereal didn't go over too well but he's liking it a lot more now. He smiles all the time and recently has really started enjoying his stroller. We love to take him for walks and he seems to love it too. We hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!