Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Landon rolls over!!!

Landon has been on the verge of rolling from his back to tummy for at least a week now. He would get balanced on his side, so ready to go all the way over, only to end up on his back again. We knew it would happen any day and today was the day! He came to work with me today and was laying on his blanket playing and chattering away. He was getting very close to rolling all the way over but just couldn't quite get there. Amber (my co-worker) and I were watching very intently for him to just do it already! I had stepped away to wash my water glass when I heard Amber say, "He just did it!" She missed it too, looking over to find Landon on his tummy. I quickly ran over and flipped him to his back in hopes that he would show me his new trick. Much to my amazement he did it again right away! And again after that!! What a little show off. He's been rolling and rolling all day long. He even tried a double roll but his arm got in the way. I have a feeling we're not too far from him getting seriously mobile! How can one tiny little boy bring so much joy, amazement and pride?!? This Momma stuff is the absolute BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!