Monday, April 25, 2011

Landon's First Easter - Part 1

Oh what a weekend!  We kept ourselves busy with egg hunts, shopping, baking and preparing for our sweet boy's very first Easter.  Scott left for some umpiring Friday so it was just Landon and I.  We went to the annual egg hunt at our church Saturday morning.  We were joined by Nana and her friend Chris, Grandma, Aunt Shanny, Uncle Michael, Ian, Adria and our friends Jamie, Terry and Zane.  It was such fun!

Landon was thrilled to be outside and really didn't get the whole "hunting for eggs" thing...



He found one egg....

And he was perfectly content!


If only we could all be happy with just this...


Landon had some fun with his basket...

...and posed for a photo with Mommy


...and his cousins...


He and Zane talked about how much fun they had!


Then Zane give him a BIG hug...

What a fun day!


Sunday morning we all got up and started getting ready for church.  I had this beautiful vision of sitting down with Landon, giving him his first Easter basket and watching his eyes light up looking at all his goodies.  I mean, it was a pretty awesome basket!


Scott and I were getting ready and Landon was playing, we thought, in his room.  He was very quiet so I went to check on him.  I found him in OUR room with his basket pulled down on the floor, with the contents scattered all around him.  I guess he liked it!










NEXT BLOG:  Easter Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!