Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I Love

In no particular order.......

  • the smell of Scott's cologne
  • landon just after a bath
  • the way things begin to green-up this time of year
  • reality TV
  • HUGE savings on a shopping trip
  • my family, including the family I was given the day I married Scott
  • our crazy, barky, mostly lovable dogs
  • getting my hair did
  • pedicures (I haven't gotten one of these in way longer than I care to admit)
  • a pair of jeans that fit just right
  • good, true friends
  • time to myself, which I don't get as often as I used to
  • landons laugh
  • landons voice
  • landons cheery disposition
  • landons smile
  • landon.
  • the way my hears swells every time I think about Landon!
  • having other Mom friends, who are like minded, and even those who are not 
  • facebook. 
  • weekends
  • fast dry nail polish
  • good scotch
  • being creative, whether that's in the kitchen, my yard, planning a party or redecorating a room in our home
  • diet A & W root beer
  • water
  • perrier
  • wine
  • having a DVR.  I'm not sure I will ever be able to give it up.  Especially if Cox keeps making it so affordable for us!
  • watching Landon play on his own
  • playing with Landon
  • reading to Landon
  • landon.
  • my husband, even if he drives me batty some days, he's who I am meant to be with
  • prayer, meditation and God
  • looking and feeling pretty
  • being so secure that I know I don't have to always be made-up to be pretty
  • cool picture frames
  • candles and all kinds of other smell good stuff
  • stuff that's handmade
  • rocking my baby at night
  • having a baby who sleeps ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!
  • being tan, but not Jersey Shore orange tan
  • burts bees products...pretty much all of them
  • yoga
  • working up a good sweat and being sore the next day
I could probably continue this list for days, however, I'll leave it at this for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!