Sunday, May 19, 2013

Makeover: Bedroom Edition

Landon's room got a new look today. Buh-bye baby/toddler stuff, Hello big boy bed! 



After a year and a half of sleeping in our bed, tonight we make the change to him sleeping in his own room. Pray for us. Please. 

I'm a tad bit sad. I enjoy the snuggles with him immensely. Especially the precious morning snuggles. I'm hoping to still get those on the mornings he wakes up early. Yes, I realize he will still come to our bed at times. I will get my snuggles in then too. 

I have to admit, it will be nice to NOT have tiny toddler feet in my ribs all night. Seriously. 

He got a twin size Captains Bed, which is awesome because his room is small. The drawers fit neatly under the frame so there is no need for a dresser. 

We went with a space/planet/rocket ship theme, which he chose on his own. He likes the final product and so do we. 



Now, let's see if he will actually sleep in there all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!