Friday, May 10, 2013

Those Special People Who Really Love Your Kid


You know the people I'm referring to right? We all have them in our lives. The people who love your kid even though they don't have to. Those who think your kid is pretty darn cool and tell them that every time they see them.



The people who go out of their way to talk to your kid, hug your kid, play with your kid and make your kid feel super special.



I love my kid. A lot. I think he's pretty much the coolest thing Scott and I have ever created. I love watching the way Scott interacts and shows his love for our son. That's special.



You know what else is super awesome? Watching our friends and family show their love for Landon and seeing how much he loves them in return. 









I wish I could post photos of every single person who regularly shows their love for our Boy Wonder. However, if I did that, this post would never get finished! 

We are very fortunate to be surrounded by so much love and kindness. We don't take it for granted and are grateful every day for all of the lovely people we get to call family and friends. 

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!