Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Food.

Next week is Thanksgiving, Y'all! Can you even believe it?

This photo of Landon from 2010 always makes me giggle. He's all like, "gimme that turkey leg!". :-)



I've been working incessantly on coming up with a gluten free menu to share with all of you. I've seriously been thinking about this and developing new recipes for weeks. It's been a ton of fun!

We stay away from dairy as much as possible on a daily basis, with the exception of raw butter, which I use a lot. The foods we will be eating on Thanksgiving are mostly dairy free but not totally.  

Take a peek at what will be on our table next week.

Starters

~ Deviled Eggs ~ GF
~ Relish Tray ~ GF, DF

The Feast

~ Turkey AND Chicken ~ GF, DF
~ Ham ~ GF, DF
~ Mashed Red Potatoes ~ GF
~ Creamed Corn ~ GF
~ Cornbread Stuffing ~ GF, DF
~ Cranberries ~ GF, DF
~ Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Carrots and Parsnips ~ GF, DF
~ Green Beans Amandine with Bacon ~ GF
~ Dinner rolls ~ GF, DF

Finishers

~ Pumpkin Pie ~ GF, DF
~ Cheesecake ~ GF
~ Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins ~ GF

*GF = Gluten Free
*DF - Dairy Free

Every single one of these items are completely gluten free yet still flavorful and satisfying! 

I will post recipes very soon. As a matter of fact, I will be posting at least one recipe a day from now until Thanksgiving. 

Stay tuned! 



1 comment:

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!