Monday, December 2, 2013

Raphael the Elf is Back!

Here's the thing about the whole Elf on a Shelf game; people either love it or are totally weirded out by it. 

We love it.

Our Elf arrived last year and Landon named him Raphael. He's a good little Elf and doesn't get in to too much mischief. He really helps Landon remember to be kind. I'm totally okay with this, by the way. 

When we woke up this morning, Raphael was sitting in a mason jar. He had written a letter to Landon and brought a new pair of jammies back from the North Pole! 

Landon was intrigued...




The letter reads:

Dear Landon,

I am having fun watching you as you play. You are such a kind, nice boy! Santa and I want you to have these special jammies to wear. Keep up the great behavior!

Your Friend,

Raphael 





Do you get in to the Elf on the Shelf? Does it weird you out or do you really enjoy it?

P.S. I wrote that whole letter left handed, which is why it was pretty short and to the point! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!