Monday, April 19, 2010

37 weeks and counting down!

My 37 week check up went great! My blood pressure was still somewhat elevated but there was NO protein in my urine this time. I'm about 2 cm dialated and still 70% effaced. Things are progressing! I'm measuring at 43 weeks now...gasp...and we're scheduled for a sonogram in 2 days to get an estimate on Buttercup's size. I had a mini meltdown after our appointment but Scott was able to calm me down and reassured me that everything will be OK. What a wonderful husband! I'll post again after our sono with an update.

2 comments:

  1. Everything will be fine! I totally understand the meltdown but you are in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy! I'm trying to stay positive! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!