Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sono

Well, we had our sonogram yesterday to get an estimate on Buttercup's weight. He's approximately 8 pounds 7 ounces right now! Oooof-daaah! My due date is still 2 weeks away which means if I go full term he could be a 10 pounder! I hope the doc has good news for us tomorrow and tells me I'm fully effaced and dialated more so we can get a move on. He's fully cooked so it's time to come meet Momma and Daddy! He's VERY healthy and pretty cute too from what we could see. He had fluid in his bladder and stomach, which is a good sign because that tells us he's able to swallow. He's definitely in the "head down" position and has very little hair if any at all. They called it fuzz. As the sono tech was measuring his lil legs she said, "I think he might have gotten his height from his Momma" so it looks like he'll be short and chubby! We were able to see a decent profile shot and he has the cutest little nose! His heartrate was 156 and we got to see the heart beating. SO cool! I was already anxious to meet him but now it's definitely intensified! Any "baby get out" vibes and prayers are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!