Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BD + GD = HD

That makes total sense, right?  No?  Ok, then, in other words...


Birthdays + Good Deeds = Happy Days.  Better?  Good deal.  Birthday's involve cake.  Win!  Good deeds involve making others (and usually yourself) feel super awesome.  Win!  Happy days result in all of the above.  Winner, winner, ice cream dinner!  Or something like that. 

Now where was I?  Oh yes, this... 


My 35th Birthday...it's ah-comin'.  This year (inspired by my friend Katy) I plan to do one good deed each day leading up to my actual day of birth.  I should have started on the 12th of this month in order to do 35 deeds but, alas, I'm late.  SO, I'll start now and do more than one on a few days in order to get caught up.  I'll be writing about them here.  PLEASE, feel free to give me ideas!  I'm worried that my brain will stop working all together and I won't be able to think of super cool things to do.  If you were the recipient, what would you appreciate someone doing for you?  I'd like to hear all of your ideas.  Especially those which could remain anonymous or don't cost a lot of cashola.  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!