Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Power of Positive

We are powerful. Our thoughts are powerful. Our prayers are powerful. Our intentions are powerful.

I have been asking for prayers for Landon regarding his health. I would like to ask for something a bit more specific, for those of you who would like to help.

Here's what I am asking.

Hold a vision of Landon being completely healthy, happy, playing and laughing. When you think of him, focus on the gratitude and joy we all had when he was released from the hospital. When you are praying for him, include a special prayer asking God to fully restore his health so that his body can function at an optimal level, like it is meant to do. Your prayers are yours. I am in no way telling you how you should pray. I am simply asking you to include this special prayer along with all the others you're saying.

If we all stay in a place of love and gratitude while holding a vision of him at his absolute BEST I think we will really be able to make a difference.

The love and support we have all had during this difficult time in our lives has moved me in so many ways. I am grateful to you all.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you and your precious family and for your great attitude & outlook. I've been praying for Landon's full recovery since the very first - that God will give his doctors the best knowledge & the knowledge to cure Landon so he will have a full recovery and no further health problems. He is such an adorable little guy and such a Blessing from our Heavenly Father. Just remember we have an awesome God & he still performs miracles. At my age we tend to wake up a lot at night (not because we want to) I want you to know each time I lift Landon up in prayer to our Lord & Savior so he is being covered day & night with prayers. Keep up the positive spirit & continue to look to heaven for reinforcement when things get tuff.
    Annika's Proud Great Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!