Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Real Post - All About A Boy!

All about a Boy Wonder, that is!  When I got home from work tonight, Landon and I had a little conversation.  It went something like this:

{Mommy}  "How was your day, Buddy?"

{Boy Wonder}  "Better."

{M}  "That's good.  Were you a good boy for Grandma."

{BW}  "Yes, I was!  We played and played!  Then we picked up.  I kept my undies nice and clean and dry aaalll day!  I can stand up to potty."

{M}  "Great job!  I'm very proud of you!  Did you poop today too?"

{BW}  "Yes.  I sure did."

{M}  "Awesome.  How was it?"

{BW}  "It was....... NORMAL!  (a lot of inflection on 'normal')"

{M}  "That's wonderful!  How about a nap?  Did you get a good nap today?  How long did you sleep?"

{BW}  "Oh, about 10 hours a day."

{M}  "WOW!  That's a lot.  How long did you sleep for your nap?"

{BW}  "About a half of an hour."

Seriously.  Is he 2 or 12?!  

Daddy is very sick so Landon and I got out of the house this evening for a Mommy and Landon date.  You know what?  Mommy and Landon dates are awesome!  We went to Noodles and Co.  It was yummy!  He was very entertaining and very well behaved!  We had a great time.  I needed tonight.  I really did.

Tomorrow we are heading back to KC for another infusion.  The last time we were there sucked royally and was very traumatic!  I'm visioning everything going smoothly tomorrow.  It WILL be better!



















2 comments:

  1. He's just getting SO big! Very handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer! Why do these kids have to grow up so fast?!?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!