Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Care Enough

If you don't make me a priority in your life, you will no longer be a priority in mine.   My beliefs, my passions, my struggles, my celebrations, my victories, my LIFE....everything is relevant.   I am trying very hard to accept and meet people where they are.  However, I love myself enough to know my limits and boundaries.

You don't ask about me.  You don't seem to care.

I always ask about you.   I listen fully with a compassionate heart.  I am willing to help in any way I am able.

I won't do it any longer.   Not for those who don't care enough to reciprocate.  Let me be clear.   I do not give with any expectations.  I do, however, want to know that those I care about also feel the same about me.

I will devote my time, energy and efforts to those who genuinely receive it with appreciation and love.

Just because things look good on the surface doesn't mean all is well.  I still have battles I am fighting.  We all do.

Care enough to ask.  Care enough to listen when I answer.  Care enough to share your struggles with me.  Care enough to be in a reciprocal relationship of love and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!