Monday, October 7, 2013

Interview with Boy Wonder - #1




I did an adorable interview with Landon this evening. You can check it out HERE

This was spontaneous and not at all planned. I love his answers for his favorite color and who his best friend is! Next time, I am going to have a list of more specific questions. I plan to have a few I will ask every time. It will be fun to see how his responses change, or stay the same, throughout the years. 

If you've never interviewed your children, give it a whirl. It's a neat, simple way to make them feel special and significant. A child with a healthy self esteem is truly a wonderful thing. I can imagine these will get more fun and interesting as the years go on.

Stay tuned... 

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. Thanks for sharing this, it did make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is so sweet. I will interview my son too! I can just imagine the funny answers I get :-)
    Take care. Amelia www.chaiacupoflife.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!