Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Preschool Picture Day!

Today was picture day at school. I didn't want to focus on my baby boy actually having school picture day so I instead focused on having a happy morning with him. 

Landon was crazy excited to get to wear a tie! 

He is my tiny little man. 

My fancy 3 year old. 

When we arrived at school, his teacher asked if he would be taking her out to lunch, because, after all, he looked like a grown up. Duh.

P.S. His tie came from the clearance rack at Von Maur and it is totally amazing! It's a real life tie that has a zipper built in to adjust it from bigger to smaller. Genius!

One must have waffles (recipe to come!) if one is expected to smile for photos.

Getting ready!

Happy.



Quick pic with Mommy before going in to school.

I adore this sweet face.

"I will smile like this for my pictures today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!