Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BDGD 33/35

I donated blood today.  This is something I was in the habit of doing a long time ago.  Turns out, it's been longer ago than I thought.  2001 to be exact.  Things sure have changed since last time I was there!  The check-in process, iron test and list of questions are all computerized now!  One thing that hasn't changed is the sweet white haired ladies working in the canteen.  That was my favorite part of my experience.  I heart sweet old ladies! 

FYI, our local Red Cross is low on all blood types.  If you can take an hour out of your day, go donate.  You just may save a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!