Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BDGD 35/35 - I DID IT!!!

I left several handwritten notes on cars in the parking lot near my office.  The cards read, "Your presence is a true gift to this world.  SMILE!  :-)" 

I am nearly in tears as I type this post.  I can hardly believe I actually saw this through!  I am overwhelmed with joy right now.  This was the absolute best gift I could have ever given myself. 

One thing I've realized during this process is that there are always opportunities to do something nice for those around you.  It takes almost no effort and can change lives.  This process definitely changed my way of thinking.

I am grateful for all the opportunities I had to lend a hand, smile, hug or Good Deed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!