Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday

As of today, I'm 35.  Big deal?  Not for me!  I have had the best birthday I've had in years.

It went a lil something like this.

Wake up to Landon's chattering.  Feed my lil sweetie breakfast.  Sweep the floors.  Play with the Love Bug.  Play on Facebook.  Throw in some laundry.  Play with Love Bug some more.  Eat lunch.  Shower.  Get a pedicure.  Donate blood.  A couple other Good Deeds.  Go to work.  Find flowers on my desk from Mama and Shan!  Come home to my sweet family.  Pizza and cake.  Visit with Mom and Dad F.  Blog a little. 

I was overwhelmed with love and joy today.  It's interesting because I didn't do anything "special" but the whole day definitely felt special. 

Perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!