Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ABC's of Seuss Wall

I began regularly reading to Landon at about 20 months gestation.  I would sit and read books to my growing belly in hopes he would hear my voice.  My intention was to bestow upon him a love for literature.  We still read books together several times a day.  He greatly enjoys reading.  Aaahhhhh....  :-)

I love Seuss, therefore he also loves Seuss.  One of his very favorites has always been the ABC's of Seuss.  I've read that book so many times I can actually recite it by heart, upon request.  He's "read" it so many times that it began to fall apart at the spine.  We were given another copy, thankfully.  I decided to re-purpose the tattered book and make a hanging arrangement for one of his play room walls.  

In total I used 23 frames, 15 of which I had around the house.  I purchased 8 from the Dollar Tree.  This whole project cost me a whopping $8.58, tax included!  Score!

I ADORE the final product!    





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!