Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day!

Love love me do, you know I love you!  

We started our morning with heart shaped pancakes!  Boy Wonder was beyond excited to have pancakes.  He hasn't had them since Spring of last year, when we discovered gluten was a culprit in his UC symptoms.  I did a little research and made a recipe using almond flour and rice flour.  It was very simple and made for a happy boy!

Almond Flour/Rice Flour Pancakes (Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)

1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 egg
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Rice Flour
1 TBSP raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon

Combine all ingredients in a blender, pour in hot pan, flip and serve!

Happy Love Day to all of you!  

P.S.  The cupcakes were for Daddy and for Mommy's coworkers.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!