Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart Day Crafts

Guess what, Y'all?  We did some crafts for Valentine's Day!  I know, you're all super shocked.  We had loads of fun, as always.  Landon still switches back and forth between his right and left hands, while using both with equal skill.  I hope it stays that way!  Pretty cool, if ya ask me.  I tend to think most things about him are pretty cool though.  Except for his fits.  Those are so NOT cool.  I digress...

He absolutely adores the "I Love You" hand.  We have one of these hanging in our house and he actually talks to it.  He says, "HI, I Love You Hand.  I love you, I Love You Hand."  We gave one of these to Aunt Shannon and he told her, "I love the I Love You Hand and I also love you Aunt Shannon."  This kid!  

As you will see below, he's pretty proud of the finished product.  Enjoy the photos!

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!