Friday, July 19, 2013

The Letter's M and T and a Radio Interview.

This post is brought to you by the letters M and T.

M: Maniacal meltdowns by the Munchkin.

T: Tantrums, time outs, tears, tired Mommy!

Post meltdown:


Yes, I realize that's an incredibly pathetic little face. It breaks my heart to see him like that. Sometimes, we have to let him figure things out, as difficult as it is. 

What a morning! He's much happier at this exact moment. It could change with in seconds so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!



Wanna hear a story about something completely crazy totally funny? I thought so. 

As I previously stated, the Boy Wonder has been a hot mess this morning. We decided getting out of the house was a good idea and might save us from going out of our minds. Ha! It was a good thought. We packed up in the van with a screaming kid. Before we even left the drive way, he was crying about wanting his Froggy. I told him he could have it, tried to hand it to him, only for him to turn in to a total animal cry even more as he threw it back at me. Fine. Whatever. I backed out of the drive way. He cried, I drove. He was screaming about how he DID NOT WANT FROGGY!!! Ok. Fine. Whatever. I pulled on to a side street, rolled down the window and threw Froggy out. Yep. I totally did that. My husband was shocked as we both stifled laughter. Very quickly, Landon calmed down and began to inquire about the whereabouts of Froggy. Before you judge, rest assured we turned around immediately and retrieved Mr. Froggy. You know what? It worked. Landon stayed calm because he "did not want Froggy to jump out of the window again!" We may or may not have told him Froggy jumped because of his crazy tantrum. Desperate times call for desperate measures, People! I had to do something to keep him from breaking out in hives again!

So, anyway, Happy Friday and stuff.

OH, here's something cool! I did a media interview earlier this week with a local radio station regarding the importance of donating blood. You can hear it by clicking HERE. If you're able to donate blood or platelets, please do so. The need is higher than normal right now. 

1 comment:

  1. You two are such awesome parents! I love it! I'm going to file that away in my head for Charlie's next tantrum. Maybe I'll use it. :-)
    I forgot to tell you. I was called to be a platelet donor but my veins are too small and deep. So I'll stick with my regular blood donations. I'm looking forward to hearing your interview!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!