Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photo Dump!

Bathtime!


Party time, dairy free style! 

Getting our shop on! He's kind of a big deal.

Patiently waiting for our movie to start.
Bathtime has gone from hanging out in the bubbles, to building crazy cool contraptions! This kid has some creativity, I'll tell ya!
Wild Child!
As I was trying to capture his crazy hair, he thought it would be hysterical to close his eyes every time I snapped a picture. He was belly laughing!
Road trippin' with a few of my favorite ladies! Mini-vans are good for more than just hauling kids around.

It was time to give the ol' wagon a scrub down. He wouldn't let us help at all. Get it, Kid!

Sweetest pink lips ever!

Sweet Louis, mid lick. 


He gets incredibly excited anytime we see a UPS truck. Imagine his excitement when he got to actually stand in front of one! The driver offered to let him climb inside and his response was, "No thanks. I'm good. But Thank You for offering!" His (mostly) good manners make this Mama proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!