Saturday, July 28, 2012

Artsy

I've been wanting to get Landon an art easel for quite a while but haven't been able to locate one I really liked. Yesterday, I found one and it was in the budget so I picked it up. My niece, Katie, was with Boy Wonder and when I got home he was down for a nap. She and I worked together and got everything put together. When Landon woke up I told him there was a special surprise waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he saw it he knew just what to do and went to work on his first masterpiece! I have been trying to teach him that it's an art easel but he always refers to it as "my peshul pah-prise". I think he likes it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!