Saturday, July 21, 2012

Me Time

Today I was given the gift of ME time. I dropped Boy Wonder off at Nana and Papa's house and headed off for a few hours all about me. I hit up the new Fresh Market. Neat place! I picked up some fresh veggies and a bag of onion rolls, which I am planning to break in to a little later. I had lunch, BY MYSELF, at Noodles and Company then got my hair did. I needed those few hours like nobody's business! It was glorious.

With all that time alone to think, I came to the realization that I have spent so much time lately concerned with what others may think or feel that I haven't been truly living life to the fullest. I'm guessing that's contributed to my recent funk. I need to let go of my concern of what others may think of my decisions and how I live my life. Bottom line, I am doing what's best for myself and my family. No decision I make for the health and well being of my son is ever made without a lot of research, contemplation and prayer. No matter what I do or how I live, there will always be someone who doesn't agree, or who may believe situations could/should be handled differently. That's ok. In the end, it's my life and I'm pretty happy with the direction it's headed.

Lunch. By myself. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!