Saturday, July 21, 2012

Poor Piggy Bank

Landon likes to throw things. It drives me completely batty but I try not to get too upset. Today he wanted me to open his piggy bank and I told him no. Well, Lord help us all. He tossed his bank and this was the result. We will be holding a service in a few minutes. This was a very special gift we received from our dear friends at our Couple's Baby Shower. I don't know who's more sad, us or Landon. For those who know our dear boy, you know how much he loved this bank.

2 comments:

  1. Poor piggy, poor sad honey bunny LAN Man. That ole temper stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie & the Church GirlsJuly 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

    That sad little face positively breaks my heart. R.I.P. Little Red Piggy Bank. = (

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!