Friday, July 20, 2012

Gratitude

It's time to buck up and drag myself out of this stupid funk! 

I like lists.  Making a list leaves me feeling somewhat organized.  It helps me gather my thoughts. 

Today, I am grateful for......

  • my health
  • my husband
  • my darling son
  • sunshine
  • laughter
  • the ability to feel; even the unpleasant feelings
  • unconditional love; both giving and receiving
  • literacy
  • the few extra pounds because it means there is enough to eat
  • compassion
  • friendship
  • my crazy, loving family
  • wine
  • rain
  • freedom
  • intimacy
  • shoes
  • chocolate chip cookies
  • celebrations
  • peace of mind
  • prayer
  • good hair days
  • intelligent conversation
  • healing
  • open hearts
  • open minds
  • living in the NOW
  • My journey.  It may not always be exactly how I have envisioned it, but it's mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!