Friday, August 31, 2012

Landon + Camera = FUN!

My husband thought it was a good idea to hand our two year old a camera.  Ok, in Scott's defense, Landon did ask to play with it.  I said no, Dad said yes.  I'm glad Dad said yes.   
 
I want to add, Scott is lucky I didn't post the nakey Daddy pics Landon got!  I had them all loaded and everything.  I mean, they really didn't show the naughty bits.  But anywhoo, Landon had a really good time running around the house snapping photos, mostly of himself.  It's a good thing Scott is around otherwise our kid would never have any fun.  You know, seeing how I like to say no and all.    
 
 
 
 
Haaaaayyy!

I actually took this one.


That's talent right there!

I think he centered this one well!

Now you're understanding where he got the idea for self portraits, right?

Artistic talents of a two year old thumb partially covering the flash

Do I have any boogers? 

 

He wanted to show off his painting too!

Who doesn't need a photo of a Wallflower and nasty step stool?  You ALL need this!

Happy Kid.  Success!



Here's the G Rated version of the Nakey Daddy photos


Messy rooms make for happy kids

Look at those chompers!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!