Friday, December 21, 2012

Cookies for Santa

Landon and I had a fun morning, which included making cookies for Santa. He is such a good little kitchen helper! Now, we have to try to keep Daddy from eating all of the cookies! Landon did say to me earlier, "I will tell Daddy these cookies are only for Santa!" Yeah, good luck Kiddo.

I am completely soaking up all of these fun moments and memories. How blessed I am to get to do these type of things with my boy. Today, I am one happy Mama!

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season in your parts as much as we are in ours!

So I'm curious, do you put out cookies for for Santa? If so, what kind are on the menu this year?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!