Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Christmas... I Love You.

We are loving all things Christmas right now!

Over the weekend, we went out both Friday and Saturday nights in search of drive by lights.  Landon really enjoyed it!

Sunday afternoon we built a "Gingerbread Man House" (Landon's words) together, which was a first for both of us!  I wasn't sure how he would do with it but he really go in to it!  I had to tell him that the icing was glue so he wouldn't be tempted to eat it.  About halfway through, I looked over and saw him putting a gumdrop to his mouth.  I said, "Honey, you don't want to eat that because it will make your tummy feel really yucky."  He gave me a serious look and said, "I'm just dunna put it on my chin."  Then he put it on his chin.  About 2 seconds later I looked over to see him with his tongue sticking out licking the gumdrop!  I let it go, figuring a tiny bit of sugar surely wouldn't cause too much upset in his little system.  He is very proud of his house and it now sits in the middle of his table so he can look at it at all times.  







We also got some photos taken Saturday afternoon.  Landon did so great and I'm crazy excited to see how they all turned out!  I WILL get Christmas cards out this year!  The last family photo shoot we had was over a year ago.  Looking back on those, I can see how sick he was.  I'm ready to replace those photos with some of a very healthy looking boy!!  

I HEART Christmas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!