Monday, December 31, 2012

Sick

I'm starting to sound like a broken record over here.

My kid is sick again. Ugh. It started 3 days ago and is progressively getting worse. He is coughing like crazy, super congested, lethargic, and today the fever showed up. I feel awful for my little guy. I am doing everything I can think of to help him. Extra probiotics, vitamin d, cool humidifier, saline/clearing him out with the snot sucker (which he hates!), coconut oil for the chapped face, Hylands Cough, excessive love and snuggles.

I am thankful that I'm healthy now so I can devote the necessary time and energy to helping him feel better. He has literally slept ON me the last three nights and is currently on my lap in the recliner. Honestly, neither one of us is getting much sleep.

There is some seriously nasty stuff going around. So many of my friends are going through the same as we are, some are even worse off. I am praying like crazy for this crud to pass quickly. I am envisioning a healthy, happy Landon returning very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!