Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Perspective

Here I sit.  Thinking about the post I made last night.  How angry I was feeling about our current situation with Landon.  How I wished things were different and how I wished ulcerative colitis and Crohn's never existed.  

This morning, my perspective is much different.  I am thinking about how very fortunate I am to have my son, even if he does have health challenges.  I am lucky to be listening to his sweet voice this morning, to be able to hug and hold him.

I cannot even begin to imagine what all those Mommy's and Daddy's must be feeling right now in Newtown, CT.  How do you ever recover from something like that?  How do you wake up and function after such a tragic loss?  I am at a loss for words.  All I can do now is pray for all of those affected by the horrific events that took place yesterday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!