Monday, April 8, 2013

Enjoy life-it's delicious!

When I was a youngin' I spent many summer days with my Grandparents. They always had ice cream and I bet I asked 567 times a day if I could have some. My Mama was a health nut so we didn't often get ice cream at home. During one of many visits, Grandma presented us with some special little dishes for myself, my sisters and our cousins to eat ice cream out of. We loved that they were different and just for us kids.

Tonight, I got to share these special dishes with Landon when he got to try Almond Milk ice cream. He LOVED it and I LOVED sharing this sweet time with him.

I also adore the sentiment written on the dishes.

Enjoy life-it's delicious!

Yes, it truly is. Right down to the very last drop.

Thanks, Grandma, and Landon, for the special memories.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!