Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hot Mess House

My house. Look at that. 



It is a hot mess lately. 

I have friends who, when you drop in unexpected, have houses that are always clean. Not me. Nope. No way. Our house most definitely looks lived in. 

Lately, I've been overwhelmed with it. No matter what, it seems full and messy. All. The. Time. It's frustrating. I want the Cleaning Fairy to come over, like once a week. For real. Since that isn't likely to happen in my lifetime, I decided to tackle one small thing at a time. 

Our laundry is ridonkulously out of control. It's mostly clean, but also mostly in baskets. It's driving me crazy! I am putting a little away each evening after Landon is in bed. I refuse to take away from the precious few hours I get with him after work to do laundry. No Thank You. 

A little bit each day. That's my motto right now. I feel better every time I get a little something accomplished. Tonight, the towels got folded, thanks to the husband. :)

How do you deal when you get overwhelmed with every day tasks? Please tell me you get behind on house hold stuff too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!