Sunday, June 30, 2013

Old Stuff Made New

You know what I love? A good antique store, thrift shop, estate sale or garage sale find! There are so many treasures in these places. I'm mildly obsessed. 

I found this darling little shelf recently and it's perfect in the kitchen to house Landon's snacks. All within his reach so he can choose what he would like. Also, I love it because the inside is pink. :)


This bookshelf was another find. I am thinking of repainting it but for now it's just darling in our living room. 


I have a couple of other projects in the works and will post some before and after photos when I'm finished. 

Do you like to refinish and repaint old treasures? Tell me about one of your favorite projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!