Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Landon-ese

Here are a couple of comical scenarios with Boy Wonder from the last few days.

{After my Mom left our house the other day, Landon was watching her from our front picture window.}

Landon: "I want my froggy!" 

Me: "I think it's on the floor over there, Buddy."


Landon: "No, it's right there (pointing out the window). It was on the ground 2 seconds ago!"


I looked out the window and my Mom was carrying it back inside after picking it up out of the yard, obviously 2 seconds prior.

{As I was trying to get him dressed this morning to get out of the door for work}

Me: "Come on Landon, we need to get you dressed so we can go."

Landon: {runs away from me towards the living room}


Me: Seriously. If you want to Grandma's you will need to get dressed. It's your choice."


Landon: "I'm just getting my blanket, Mommy! CHILL OUT!"


Me: "Did you really just tell me to chill out?"


Landon: "Yes, chill out. I NEED my blanket." (as he saunters back to me, ready to get dressed)


Funny kid!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!