Monday, June 10, 2013

Phone Photo Dump!

I take a lot of photos on my phone. I've decided to occasionally (maybe every week or two) share said photos. They will most likely be very random in order. Here are a few from the last week-ish.

Landon doesn't mind Rubbermaid tubs as a stand in for a fancy water table. Matter of fact, he doesn't even know the difference!


"I love to share with Daddy"
{Photo taken at our hotel over the weekend}


Reading the menu for room service. We decided against the 19% gratuity and $2.00 delivery fee and went to IHOP instead.


This was on display in one of the windows at Crown Center. It's made from patterns. Pretty intricate and neat!


Aaahhhh....old books. 


Who doesn't love a clean kid?!


Landon brought me this flower and said, "I got this for you Mommy. It's for your ear." Then he very gently tucked it behind my ear. So sweet!


Smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!