Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Longer Days Make for Extra Playtime

The weather was a bit warmer today, which meant Boy Wonder and I were able to get outside for some much needed fresh air.

How I love these times with him. He is such a big, independent little man these days. Scott is working a ton of baseball so Landon and I are getting some really fun one-on-one time. It's splendid!

I adore watching as he rides his tricycle, clutching the handle bars tightly. He is so confident and sure of himself, speeding ahead as he shows me the way around the neighborhood. As he was "driving" his Radio Flyer earlier, he insisted on steering with one hand while holding tightly to me with the other. It was crazy sweet and made my heart pitter-patter with delight.

Often times, I simply sit back looking on as he plays independently, not knowing I'm watching. Stalker Mom, that's me! :-)

We had a really fun evening, the two of us.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!