Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy 10 Minute Slaw

I threw this together tonight on a whim. I will say, it's better if left to marinate over night but I totally had a serving with dinner.

1 head red cabbage

4-6 scallions

1/4 Cup slivered almonds

2 TBSP Sesame Oil

4 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1/2 Cup Vinegar (white or apple cider, I only had white so that's what I used this time). Also, I like it vinegar-ey. You can use more or less to your taste.

1/4 cup Peanuts (optional)

Garlic salt, pepper and salt to taste.

Finely chop the cabbage and scallions. Throw everything in a bowl and mix. Done! It is best to let it sit on the counter over night to really let the favors get all up in each others business.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!