Friday, September 28, 2012

This Kid

My child.

He makes me smile.

A lot.

We were at the store earlier and passed some Diet Mt. Dew. He hollered out, "Yooook! It's Dranma's doh juice!" Followed by, "Dranma yikes doh juice. And chips. Landon will yeave Dranma awyone (alone) when she is eating chips." Cracked me up! Then after we got home he wanted my help with something and I was finishing something else up. He was being very patient then got tired of waiting I guess and said, "Get with the program, Mommy!"

It's been one of those This Day Rocks and I Want It To Last Forever kind of days. I love having my happy boy back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!