Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Landon-ese



Here's a bit of Landon-ese to start your Wednesday.  Enjoy!

"Mommy!  Say how 'bout your day." {sitting at the kitchen table after I arrived home from work, he wanted me to ask about his day}

ME:  "How was your day today, Buddy?"
LANDON:  {in a very matter of fact tone}  "Better."
[side note:  The previous day had been a rough one]

ME:  "I gotta go to work, Baby.  Will you please give Mama a kiss?"
LANDON:  {speaking very slowly}  "Um, no thank you."

LANDON:  {as I'm cleaning the kitchen, which was a disaster}  "This kitchen is a HOT MESS!  Go find a new house, kitchen mess!"
ME: *laughter*

LANDON:  {just after letting out a loud toot}  "Well hello, Tooter McGavin!"
ME:  *more laughter*

This kid keeps us entertained!

4 comments:

  1. I think that kitchen mess found my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so because it hasn't yet left my house! ;-) I wish I had a cleaning fairy... *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this boy is hilarious!!! :D He has quite the sense of humor and a BIG personality!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!