Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wheat Belly

*singing*  I've got Wheat Belly! Yes I do! I've got Wheat Belly! How 'bout YOU?!  *singing*

I started reading this book recently.

I've eliminated wheat, sugar, dairy and carbs lots of times in my life. I always feel better when I go to a diet of veggies, fruit, nuts, seeds, some meat and minimal dairy. I have more energy, clarity in my thinking, less body aches and headaches. I feel better all around.

Reading this book has been very eye opening. It's given me new motivation to get the wheat out for good. I'm on day 2 of no wheat and I'll be honest, I feel like crap. It's like my body is going through detox or something. I'm going to stick it out though because I know I will feel better in the long run.

So, here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!