Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Project

I have been talking about making a bulletin/magnet board for Landon for, honestly, about a year now.  Today, I finally got around to doing it!  This was an inexpensive, easy thing to do and Landon totally LOVES it!

Bulletin Board - Gently used and passed along to us for FREE!

Spray Paint - $3.00

Cookie Sheets - $1.00 each from the Dollar Store

Foam stickers and letters, Pom-Pom and Googly Eye Magnets I made with supplies from the Dollar Store - $6.00 for everything and I have tons of supplies left over.

$11.00 TOTAL! Awesome!

I spray painted the cookie sheets and glued them to the board with Gorilla Glue (which we already had at home). The magnets had an adhesive backing so I simply stuck those to the chosen objects. Simple! I'm pleased with how it turned out and so is the boy.

Success!




You can go HERE to see how much Landon is enjoying this creation.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!