Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

I'm totally wearing my Jack-O-Lantern shirt today.  And jeans with some trendy, strategically placed holes.  Because it's Halloween and I can get away with these jeans at work on Halloween. 

This morning before I left I was telling Landon all about the fun we would have this evening.  I went through the whole story... "You will get to put on your costume and your Cat in the Hat, hat and we'll draw a kitty nose and whiskers on you.  Mommy and Daddy will have funny blue hair and Daddy's will be really crazy!  Then we'll go Trick or Treating and you will get tons of goodies!  Doesn't that sound like fun!??!"

He just looked at me with a blank stare and then shouted, "NO!"

WTH, Little Dude?

When my Mama showed up to watch him while I went to work he got all excited and started telling her all about what we were going to do later.  I guess he IS excited.  That kid, things are always better when it's HIS idea.

There is a seriously funny video over at So Wonderful, So Marvelous regarding the trading of candy.  Check it out!  I promise you'll laugh.  If you don't laugh, we probably shouldn't be friends.

Now go eat some candy!

1 comment:

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!